Movement, Mantra, Meditation - 3M Deal
Need a slower more gentle yoga practice? Then, this is the Practice for you!
Movement, Mantra, Meditation
All Levels Welcome - New Practice to All Yoga by Marietta Participants
1. Extremely Gentle Asana Flow- nurturing spine, honoring shoulders and hips
2. Pranayama - different breathing techniques preparing the mind, body, and spirit to Meditate.
3. Mantra - singing in sanskrit which opens the chakras, and allows a wonderful release(letting go)
4. Meditation - the practice of quieting the mind to become aware and listen to your True Self,
connecting to the Divine.
5.Yoga Nidra - deep relaxation through story telling
6. Savasana - resting meditation - lying down to meditate
Explore the purposes and benefits of these revitalizing, energizing techniques, and take your experience to a level of safety and compassion. Learning how to sit,maximizing the use of props for comfort. Helping you to Integrate basic traditional Pranayama(breathing) practices into your current Yoga practice. Learn how Pranayama leads to and enhances all our meditative practices naturally. Combine with Yoga Nidra (deep relaxation techniques) And various sitting and walking meditative practices.
We will practice very gentle Yoga Asana(NO EXPERIENCE NEEDED). Discussion and guidance of Modifications.
DATES - Tuesday & Thursday Mornings 9-10 am
June 4, 6, 10, 12, 17, 19, 24, 26
Use Regular Class Passes or Purchase the "3M deal"- 8 CLASS Series