Bringing Balance to Your Being
Each Client will be interviewed giving Marietta information that will guide her in making connections between clients imbalances & concerns. Beginning the research into the appropriate yoga practice, igniting the release and opening of the Mind, Body, & Spirit.
Finding Imbalance that lead to particular Chakras, helps guide the focus of movements needed to
Looking at personal Constitution revealing areas of mindfulness to better balance wellness.
Yoga Postures that release and let go, that refresh and renew the body, opening chakras, allowing energy to flow and nurture the Mind, Body, & Spirit back to wellness.
Marietta is an Experienced Registered Yoga Teacher with over 2500 hours of Client Guidance,and teaching of the ancient benefits of yoga's mindfulness of alignment, breath, and movement. Creating a awareness leading to healing. Marietta has over 15 years of Practicing, Studying, and Teaching along side internationally respected teachers. Marietta has more than 600 hours of training at a therapeutic educational level in movement, breath work, meditation, Ayurvedic Medicine philosophies, Wellness coaching, and other creative practices.
She embodies the ancient teachings of mindfulness and awareness in her daily personal practice, as well as with her students/clients. She has experience with studying , training and creating a personal practice around the world since 2003, in addition to her BS and Masters in Education. Marietta's work with physical, emotional, energetic, and spiritual nurturing through the yoga practice includes, assessing elements in one’s environment, consumption habits, physical activity, physical limitations, emotional and mental limitations, a full study of clients past and present, allowing for a complete practice tailored to the needs of the individual.
- Management of stress, anxiety, depression, Grief (death, job loss, environmental, etc.)
- Headaches, Back pain, Fibromyalgia
- Trauma (including PTSD)
- Job specific injury, Athletic injury, prevention, and improvement
- Heart disease prevention and rehabilitation
- Creative blockage -corporate and artistically
- Mindful communication with friends, family, and coworkers
- Who Am I? Cultivating awareness of one’s Self and one’s true calling in life
- Energy blockages and deficiencies within the energetic system of the body, Subtle Body
- Physical Rehabilitation: (may begin as soon as your doctor clears you for movement on a therapeutic level) – after an injury in spine, joints, muscles, tendons, bone, etc. (gentle focus on movements to stretch with the breath to open pathways within the lymphatic system increasing energy and blood flow as well.)
- Postpartum (physical, emotional, energetic, and spiritual practices).
- Strengthening, stretching and toning the physical body for sports or for personal joy
- Before and After surgery therapy to help strengthen the body and increase circulatory healing also to prepare mentally, emotionally, and energetically before and helpful after surgery
- Maintaining Balance: physically, neurologically, socially, emotionally, energetically, environmentally
Call to see if there is an appointment time open for you. 513-675-2725
Near- Bridgetown - Cleves - Harrison - Price Hill -
Delhi - Westwood - Cheviot -
Sayler Park - Downtown Cincinnati, Ohio
AVAILABLE APPOINTMENTS Ask Marietta for possible openings.
$75 per session
$350 for Info Gathering Session($75 value) & 4 Private Sessions
$600 for Info Gathering Session($75 value) & 9 Private Sessions